Online Users

Laaan's tweets x3
tweet tweet. . .

profile
the girl next door


Lanaaa ;D
I'm 14 years OLD;) and I live in Ghent, Belgium. I'm a very girl next door I tink x]! I'm happy (If you're lucky =p) but still with two feet on the ground; When I'm not thinking about S!<3 or any other subject/person that I <3 ^^
Like a lot of other girls there in the world, I chocalate, shoes, Boys, Family & friends x3, the word adore, Ballet, piano, Ice Cream

tagboard
scream out loud


archives
gone with the wind

September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
you're on your way

Overdoses Fashion Pics! ♥

Eating, Reading and doing homework
Sunday, September 27, 2009
ofp066.jpg
Ik voel me een beetje ziekjes vandaag. Als ik me beter voel ~wat waarschijnlijk wel zo zal zijn~ zal ik wel een nieuwe outfit fotograferen =). Voor de volgende 4 uren hou ik me wel bezig met eten, ELLE magezine lezen en huiswerk maken x'D

l.

I'm feeling a little bit ill today. But if I'm feeling better later today I will take some pics of a new outfit =). I will fill the next couple of hours by eating, reading ELLE magazine and making my homework x'D


l.





(Up,Uuuup,Uuuuuuuuuuuuuup=))