Online Users

Laaan's tweets x3
tweet tweet. . .

profile
the girl next door


Lanaaa ;D
I'm 14 years OLD;) and I live in Ghent, Belgium. I'm a very girl next door I tink x]! I'm happy (If you're lucky =p) but still with two feet on the ground; When I'm not thinking about S!<3 or any other subject/person that I <3 ^^
Like a lot of other girls there in the world, I chocalate, shoes, Boys, Family & friends x3, the word adore, Ballet, piano, Ice Cream

tagboard
scream out loud


archives
gone with the wind

September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
you're on your way

Overdoses Fashion Pics! ♥

A Little Outfit =p
Saturday, September 26, 2009
new3.png newo.png


new2p.png
EINDELIJK had ik de tijd om een outfit te fotograferen voor jullie =). Alles behalve de tights en schoenen zijn van de H&M =P De schoenen komen van de Sacha, ze lopen echt heerlijk! Ik ben redelijk blij over het eind resultaat, ik weet dat het niet echt een super outfit is maar ja. . .
Er komen er zeker meer! en leukere dan deze.
love You All,
l.

I FINALLY had the chance to take some good photo's of a outfit =). Everything exept the shoes are from H&M, the shoes are from Sacha. I'm happy about the end results, but I know that this outfit isn't sooo special but there are coming more and nicer Outfit Pics. =P
love You All,
l.


(Up,Uuuup,Uuuuuuuuuuuuuup=))